Financial Control - Top tier bank
Financial Control Analyst required for a leading bank based in the heart of London
You will need to demonstrate experience;
- Preparing statutory account returns for legal entities
- Investigating and resolution of GL issues
- Reconciliations and substantiation
- Liaising with finance teams and projects
You will need to be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) or equivalent.
- With previous experience working within financial services
- Experience of a financial control environment
- Knowledge of banking financial systems
- Ability to conceptualise business impact to financial control changes
- Exceptional drive and commitment
If you have experience working within a Treasury environment would be advantages
Six month contract, £350 - £450pd
Goodman Masson is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Goodman Masson is an equal opportunities employer.
About Goodman Masson
Goodman Masson is the largest Independent Financial Recruiter in the UK and has been recruiting professionally qualified accountants and other finance professionals for almost 20 years.