This job is no longer available
Main functions of the role:
* Provide outstanding leadership to the Accounts Receivable team.
* Manage the timely collection of circa £600mn of receivables and drive down problematic aged debt.
* Develop and maintain an effective control framework.
* Deliver services to customers in line with the Service Responsibility Matrix.
* Improve end-to-end process efficiency across the scope of Accounts Receivable services to deliver productivity improvements.
* Plan and manage the department budget and resources effectively in delivering the department goals.
The successful individual for this role will come from a Shared Service or large company background and must have experience of managing 6-10 members of staff in a team. You must be confident and have a good understanding of receivables and cash management processes, have experience of implementing and documenting new procedures and be able to liaise with staff at all levels of the business.
If you are interested in working for a successful and established business in a role where you will be able to make meaningful procedural developments and in the process, add value to the business, please submit your CV at your earliest convenience.
Goodman Masson is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Goodman Masson is an equal opportunities employer.