Senior Audit Manager
Senior Audit Manager - Buckinghamshire - ACA / ACCA Qualified £50K - £65K
About the role:
A challenging opportunity for a qualified ACA/ACCA in a management role.
You will report to Partner level and have full responsibility for a portfolio of clients containing Limited Companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships; combining audit, accounts and taxation requirements.
This role will suit a technically strong candidate, confident in managing clients and junior staff and with an interest in Practice development for the longer term.
Your client responsibilities will be extensive as the main point of contact and will include billing management and you will be a qualified ACA/ACCA with a Practice background and experience in all the core areas, including Corporate Tax and with an awareness of Personal Taxation.
- Practice experience dealing with owner managed businesses.
- Must have strong audit experience and the ability to manage clients and junior staff.
- ACA / ACCA qualified is essential with a Public Practice background.
- Experience in business development and networking.
- The successful applicant will have relevant Practice experience dealing with the audit and accounting requirements for Owner Managed Businesses.