Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree taught in Arabic and English
- MBA Holder
- Ability to Analyse Company’s financial performance and making longer term forecasts, periodic accounts and budgetary reviews.
- Working with all departments and the management team
- Strong knowledge of SAGE Accounting Systems , Medex and Unix
- Checking the legality of payment of travelling allowance to patient coming to London for medical treatment.
- Make sure all procedures are guided by the law of the state of Qatar
- Using Medex, Unix and sage computer system to maintain, process and report data.
- Produce weekly payment list and issue cheques for patients
- Check patient’s records to make sure they don’t exceed their permitted period of stay.
- Supervise the safe keeping Qatari Passports and other important document that belongs to Qatari patients and escorts.
- Handle all cash –Petty cash payments towards employees and patients
- Receive cash and log in the safe.
- Reconciliation of bank statement to keep all accounts balanced
- Process year-end routine
- Investigating variances against budgets and provide analysis of differences.
- Analysing company’s financial performance and making longer term forecasts, periodic accounts and budgetary reviews.
- Providing information for audits and working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions.
Must have UK residency
Closing date: 22nd December 2012
To apply simply click the apply now button below and attached your CV and cover letter.
More jobs like this