This job is no longer available
As a Manager within Operational Transaction Services at Ernst & Young, you'll help our clients strategically manage capital and transactions so they can succeed in a changing world. Whether it's acquiring or divesting, restructuring or embarking on a joint venture, you'll support some of the world's most complex, high profile deals. In return, we'll provide you with the opportunities and support you need to achieve your potential.
Your responsibilities as a Manager in Operational Transaction Services will include:
- Managing client engagement teams executing Operational Transaction Services which support key decision makers in developing and executing their transaction strategy to secure deal value
- Demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of integrations, carve-outs, and other types of transaction engagements
- Demonstrating excellent skills in project execution, including synergy assessment, project management, problem-solving, and facilitation
- Assisting in identifying risks and issues related to integration planning, timelines, and functional areas
- Developing excellent client relationships at the appropriate client level and being responsible for a high degree of client satisfaction with engagement process and work products.
Qualifications/skills you'll need as a Manager in Operational Transaction Services:
- Experience, ideally in two or more of the following areas:
* Operations Management experience
* Professional services 'advisory' experience - either from within a management consultancy, corporate finance advisory firm or as an 'internal consultant' within a corporate
* Deal exposure or experience of the transaction environment - either from within an advisory firm or an internal corporate development team
* Leadership experience of people and teams along with business development experience gained from a transactions-related or professional services background
- Knowledge of mergers and/or acquisitions transactions
- Experience in re-engineering, turnarounds or business integrations
- Demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Strong academic record, including a degree
- Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal abilities
- Strong work initiative and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas.
At Ernst & Young our inclusive work environment means that everyone's opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.