This job is no longer available
The role has become available due to an existing member of the team being promoted internally in the business. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Internal Audit and will be responsible for:
- Executing audit assignments, both financial and operational, in a timely manner
- Assist in the planning of audit assignments, including initial risk assessment
- Develop open and honest relationships with key stakeholders in the business
- Provide realistic, pragmatic and cost effective recommendations to improve the control environment
- Write accurate and concise audit reports for presentation to the Audit Committee
- Follow up on recommendations given to the business
- Support other team members in corporate investigations
The position is part of a small team that is well respected across the organisation. They have a strong track record of delivering real value to the business by providing realistic recommendations on financial and operational business processes.
Key requirements of the role include:
- Professional qualification - ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- Ability to travel up to 30% of your time across Europe
- Strong financial audit experience, preferably from a large practice firm
- A track record of providing value adding recommendations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a natural relationship builder
- Fluency in German is advantageousGoodman Masson is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Goodman Masson is an equal opportunities employer.