Want the best Practice for Seniors?
This immensely successful London based boutique firm are looking for a compliance tax professional that can transition well in to their tax department and that are confident in hitting the ground running.
Responsibilities will include
* Preparing tax returns and dealing with relative papers
* Managing their allocated client portfolio to include planning, execution of the work, drafting of correspondence and billing
* Providing premier tax advice to clients.
* Liaising with the HMR&C.
* Managing all tax affairs for allocated clients.
* Assisting in assignments in relation client finances.
* Producing presentations on relevant tax topics
Successful applicants will be required to possess the following:
* Thorough personal and trust tax experience to include knowledge of offshore, domicile and residence affairs.
* CTA Qualification with 2 years Post Qualification Experience
* ACA/ACCA is conducive
* Excellent inter personal skills.
* Effective marketing skills.
If you don't apply now you won't later so do it now and please call James Dowdeswell on 0207 269 6325 or email your CV into firstname.lastname@example.org. ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.