This job is no longer available
The team consists of 42 people over various global locations including London, Budapest, Lagos, Singapore and Miami, amongst many others. The team is highly skilled and ambitious and they have an outstanding track record of success and progression into the wider business, either within the UK or at the businesses other global locations.
The Global Audit and Risk team is seen as a breeding ground for future talent of the business and actively promotes as many people as possible into the business. With this in mind, they tend to recruit with a longer term vision, always looking for future leaders of the organisation.
The audit team is incredibly operational and they tend to focus on reviewing operational and business processes, as opposed to financial audits. It's imperative that the team see the bigger picture when completing their reviews, and so must be able to understand business strategy and risk.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Delivering risk based internal audit reviews
- Provide concise and cost effective recommendations to senior management to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of internal controls
- Build and develop relationships with senior stakeholders in the business to help promote Global Risk and Audit
- Assist in the developing of the yearly risk-based audit plan
Given my client is a global organisation, the internal audit team must be prepared to travel approximately 30%-50% of their time throughout the year. The team work on a 6 week audit cycle as follows; 2 weeks planning, 3 weeks fieldwork, and 1 week reporting. The business is very flexible with regards to working location and you will be able to work from home when it is not essential for you to be at your desk.
The ideal candidate will have following:
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- Previous internal audit experience
- Some commercial experience would be advantageous
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Desire to succeed and progress within the business
- Experience of working in a diverse, global organisation
- Strong interpersonal skillGoodman Masson is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Goodman Masson is an equal opportunities employer.