This job is no longer available
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Operating in a market that has an estimated value of £190 billion, we're a member of the FTSE 250 index, with a premium listing on the LSE, over 6 million policyholders and assets under management of around £71 billion.
Reporting to the Senior Fund Accountant and an integral part of a team engaged in bank and suspense reconciliation work, you'll be actively involved in:
- The preparation and delivery of high quality and timely financial and regulatory returns for allocated funds
- Ensuring the integrity of all policy accounting and related transactions for all companies into the general ledger
- Reviewing fund trial balances and subsequently resolving or referring any issues arising as appropriate
Probably a newly qualified accountant, from within the financial services sector, you must be able to demonstrate:
- A strong finance background, along with up to date accounting knowledge and a practical understanding of policy systems
- Proven supervisory experience and leadership ability, coupled with excellent analytical and book keeping skills
- A good degree of computer literacy, covering MS Office, General Ledgers and high level Excel applications, plus some familiarity with Oracle GL
- The ability and confidence to make an immediate and visible contribution to the workload and challenges faced by our fund accounting team
In return, you can look forward to making your mark in a rapidly developing company, able to offer excellent conditions and a superb working environment.
To apply, simply click the Apply button.