Partner Designate Opportunity In Public Practice
Partner Designate - ACA or ACCA qualified - Northamptonshire - c£40K - £50K
Opportunity to join an independent firm with a view to becoming a Partner as a part of the firm's succession plan.
Requirements for the role:
- ACA or ACCA Qualified with a UK Public Practice background
- Experience in portfolio Management providing accounting and tax advice
- A roll up your sleeves approach to dealing with client requirements
- An interest in being a part of the business community and going out to win new work
- Experience in dealing with owner Managed Businesses combining a mix of industry types in respect of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Experience in dealing with Agricultural clients would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious qualified ACA or ACCA who satisfies the above requirements and looking for progression with an independent firm. It is essential that you have experience in managing clients and staff and enjoy the variety of dealing with the demands of different types of businesses.
The Partners are specifically interested in applicants who have a real passion and interest for business development and can demonstrate at interview the sort of successes that have been achieved to date. This is a genuine opportunity for progression to Partner level as part of the firm's succession plan.
It is anticipated that the successful applicant will already live or be prepared to move to, a short commutable distance from the office. This is a policy which has worked for the Partners in the firm over the years as the firm does involve itself with the business community and gained considerable success from it. It is important to point this out in the early stages so as to avoid disappointment.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted and further information will be provided in due course so if you satisfy the requirements and you are looking for a Partnership opportunity please contact us at Wavelength by sending your CV in the first instance.