Tax Advisor - Indirect Tax Technology
This job has now expired
Your responsibilities as a Tax Advisor will include:
- Contributing to the efficient and successful delivery of Indirect Tax Technology services to our FS clients
- Building and maintaining tax relationships with clients and providing high level client service
- Building relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
- Supporting the managers and contributing to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients.
Qualifications/skills you'll need as a Tax Advisor:
- Extensive experience with implementing ERP systems (SAP, Oracle or PeopleSoft)
- Extensive experience with gathering VAT and/or tax business requirements or functional requirements
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Project management skills, planning and prioritising work, meeting deadlines and monitoring own budget
- Excellent communicator in range of situations both written and oral
- Client focused and commercially aware
- Additional qualifications: ACA/CA/Tax Inspectors with full technical training course/law qualification/CTA (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA) or equivalent.
At Ernst & Young our inclusive work environment means that everyone's opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.