This job is no longer available
The successful applicant will have a proven track record working within large, complex organisations and will have experience interacting and working with senior stakeholders both inside and outside of finance.
In addition to being able to assist in advising on all the financial aspects of the strategy of the business area, you will also provide support to the various strands of the project on an ad hoc basic.
Elements of your role will include:
* Engaging and building trusted relationships with key stakeholders across the project and Finance Community
* Providing financial management information for the month end processes
* Developing a robust understanding of the project in order to fully support the business through delivery
* Enabling and improving understanding of the financial implications of decisions, by producing the financial information, analysis and interpretation required.
* Providing financial support to non-finance professionals.
* Be from a banking background
* Have experience working in project environments
* Have strong stakeholder management experience
* Be degree educated or equivalent
Goodman Masson is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Goodman Masson is an equal opportunities employer.