This job is no longer available
We are recruiting a Management Accountant for a rapidly expanding Financial Services company based in North London. The group has two separate trading divisions and about 50 staff and the successful candidate will be work in central finance reporting to the Finance & Operations Manager.
We are currently recruiting a Management Accountant for a successful and rapidly expanding Financial Services company based in North London. The group has two separate trading divisions and about 50 staff and the successful candidate will be working in the central finance department reporting to the Finance & Operations Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring and driven candidate to join a small finance team and to shoulder increased responsibilities within the organisation. The client requires an applicant who is willing to learn and grow within the role and help support the ongoing production of accurate and timely information. Most importantly because of the regulated nature of the role, there is a requirement for the candidate to have an excellent attention to detail and an ability to deal with large and complex spreadsheets.
- A large part of the role involves detailed and complex reconciliation of the multiple income streams that the business receives.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and assisting the Finance & Operations Manager in the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly reforecasts.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts.
- Preparation of client profitability reporting for review with Finance & Operations Manager.
- Preparation, assisted by the Finance Assistant, of all month-end files in readiness for the annual audit.
- Review of sales staff time sheets to ensure accurate billing to clients.
- Preparation of all client and intercompany billing.
Skills and experience:
- CIMA/ACCA part qualified with at least 5 years management accounting experience.
- Very strong Excel and Sage skills. You will be tested on these should you be invited for interview.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Efficient and organised with ability to work within a team to strict deadlines.
- Must have an eye for detail.
We are looking to move swiftly with this role so please respond quickly with your CV and covering letter.