UK Tax Manager
Our client is a growing payments organisation, a subsidiary of a large American Group. As part of their continued growth we have been instructed in the search for a UK Tax Manager to be based out of the UK, London offices.
This post will report to the Vice President of Corporate Tax in the USA and will be a key member of the corporate finance team. It is envisaged that this person will take responsibility for UK entity tax planning, compliance and M&A.
· Prepare quarterly and year-end FAS 109 calculations
· Communicate tax risks & implement strategies to manage such risk
· Perform tax due diligence on UK acquisition targets
· Control improvements for SOX 404 compliance and FIN 48 provisions
· Respond to tax authority queries and manage audits.
· Accounting qualification with circa 8 years PQE
· 5 years of corporate tax experience including 2-3 years international tax experience