Corporate Tax Supervisor
This medium sized Accountancy practice based in North London is seeking an ACA/ACCA/CTA with proven technical and advisory experience. The practices client mix of entrepreneurs, groups and international clients make this a challenging role with fantastic opportunities for progression within a progressive and dynamic environment. Responsibilities will entail supervision of the Corporate Tax compliance team in addition to acting as a focal point for the provision of reliable and effective technical support to the partners & tax team. The ideal candidate will be a career focused individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities and role within the firm will include:
- Preparing & reviewing Alphatax corporation tax computations
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence & responding to enquiries
- Analysing & interpreting data, identifying issues & applying technical knowledge
- Writing high quality tax reports & professionally presented documents
- Preparing to study for CTA (if applicable)