A long established firm of accountants seek an experienced candidate who is looking for a role that can offer variety and security and long term stability
You will have worked in practice for several years and be either qualified or qualified by experience and be able to demonstrate these skills.
A self starter who is comfortable with clients and representing the firm.
Overall duties include:
- Managing a client base is made up of Small and medium Ltd companies, sole traders and partnerships.
- Mainly audit based with some client accounts preparation.
- The role will require an ability to work with minimal supervision and be able to prepare accounts and management accounts typically from a Sage TB
- Audit experience necessary
- Competency in preparing year end statutory accounts.
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns for clients
- A sound knowledge of and ability to use Sage and Excel and generally have reasonable computer skills.
- Previous experience of IRIS/SAGE/DIGITA Accounts Production would be useful
- Previous experience gained with a practice environment essential
So if you have these skills and can offer a professional approach combined with the experience my client require than apply now for more details