This job is no longer available
Thriving firm of Chartered Accountants looking for an experienced Business Services Accountant to manage the Outsourcing department operating from their Aylesbury office offering vital services to owner managed businesses including Sage50 implementation, bookkeeping and management accounting.
This is an excellent opportunity for a experienced individual with a solid career history in practice to work for a firm that really looks after their staff
- Overseeing portfolio of clients and managing timetable of monthly reporting deadlines
- Supervising bookkeeping/payroll staff and assisting with training requirements as required
- Management accounting - Production of management accounts in various formats including working with clients to help with budgeting, and forecasting
- Bookkeeping - Producing accounts to trial balance, maintenance of purchase and sales ledgers, bank reconciliations and other balance sheet account adjustments and reconciliations, credit control and VAT returns for clients.
- Payroll - overseeing processing of monthly payrolls for a number of clients and assisting with queries as they arise.
- Importing/formatting accounting data on Excel spread sheets for presentation to clients
- Assisting clients with accounting function set-up and reporting processes, trouble-shooting and training
- Assisting with regular client billing and internal reporting
- Complying with internal policies and procedures (such as timesheets), ethical standards and regulatory requirements
You will be qualified ACCA/ACA or qualified by experience and be a team player with a strong communications skills.
Happy to travel to clients in the surrounding area
If this fits your skill set and you can demonstrate the skill set required by my client then apply now for an immediate interview