Our client a very well established firm of accountants seek a senior member of staff to join their team, you will be ideally qualified or have considerable experience and be looking to work for an owner managed firm with genuine opportunities and growth.
This role can offer partnership potential for the right candidate and also be a pivotal member of staff when it comes to ideas and decisions.
The role will include preparation of accounts - primarily limited companies and to liaise with and manage those clients.
In addition, you will review colleagues work prior to being sent to clients and undertake the management of junior colleagues.
The successful candidate will be ACA / ACCA qualified, though not essential.
You will be looking to make your next step in your accountancy career and seeking a long term opportunity to make a real impact in the development of this business.
You will have excellent interpersonal & analytical skills and above all show willingness to learn. You will be competent using Microsoft applications and have exposure to SAGE or CCH or similar products
Competitive salary and benefits on offer to the successful candidate, immediate interview available so call now for more details
More jobs like this
- £40,000 - £49,999 Accounting Practice Accountant jobs in Hertfordshire
- £40,000 - £49,999 Accounting Practice Audit jobs in Hertfordshire
- £40,000 - £49,999 Accounting Practice Bookkeeping jobs in Hertfordshire
- £40,000 - £49,999 Accounting Practice Management Accountant jobs in Hertfordshire
- £40,000 - £49,999 Accounting Practice Tax jobs in Hertfordshire