CORPORATE FINANCE MANAGER/CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
An exciting, growing and international business - South West (UK) - with easy access to motorway network
Salary £60,000 to £70,000 + a very generous bonus + generous DC Pension + other benefits
Due to growth a new role has arisen, based in the attractive South West, for a Corporate Finance / Investment Banking Professional to provide strategic and commercial input into Merger and Acquisition activity, Joint Ventures and new organic business ideas. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Development, this role plays a key part in evaluating which business opportunities are pursued, and which are left alone.
The role will support and enhance Corporate Development activity by:
· Contributing to the development of the Group’s Corporate Development (CD) strategy and the prioritisation of potential business development opportunities to ensure the efficient use of investment / resource.
· Commercial evaluation of projects falling under CD, including the review of projects being managed regionally / locally.
· Coordination of internal and external stakeholders and contributors on Mergers & Acquisitions and organic’ CD activity.
· Managing and/or controlling a portfolio of CD projects.
Specific commercial responsibilities include:
· Preparation / review of business pans, financial models, valuations and other detailed financial and operational analysis;
· Preparation of presentations and regular project reports on CD activity to the main and executive boards
General project management on Group CD projects, including:
· Liaising with other key functions involved in Corporate Development activity
· Liaising with external advisors (accounting, investment banking, lawyers)
Successful Applicants will be educated to degree level, or equivalent, and will possess a recognised professional qualification i.e. ACA, ACCA ICAS or CFA
You will need to be highly numerate, able to think strategically and understand how the results of various projects fit into the broader commercial context.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required as well as an enthusiastic, pragmatic approach to a diversified portfolio of projects and the ability to create enthusiasm for new and different approaches.
Fluent spoken and written English is essential.
Interested applicants should apply without delay to email@example.com