This job is no longer available
£32 - £45K
This Surrey based rapidly growing boutique practice is searching for excellent Tax Seniors to place in their thriving tax department.
You will be responsible to the tax manager and partner providing a high calibre service to your clients working as part of a fresh and driven team.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Responsibility for your client portfolio to include companies, partnerships, personal tax clients and sole traders.
* Delivering all projects and assignments to a high standard and on time.
* Aiding in co-ordinating the team.
* Research on technical points.
* Seizing your opportunity to expand in to tax advisory.
Successful candidates will be ATT or be qualified by experience. Ideally you will be ACA qualified. CTA qualified applicants are desirable.
Your previous experience is to include having already managed a portfolio of clients to include corporation tax, personal tax and partnership tax.
Furthermore you will have good communication skills with an excellent self-discipline. Be highly motivated, well presented with a high work ethic.
To discuss this position more contact James Dowdeswell on 0207 269 6325 or email your CV to info@firstname.lastname@example.org . ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.