South Wests' Biggest Practice!
One of the South West's largest growing accountancy practices are on the hunt for highly motivated corporate tax seniors who are keen to reach their full potential.
Duties to include some or all of the following, depending on experience:
* Corporation Tax compliance
* Control of, and preparation of Forms P11D and related forms.
* Identifying advisory opportunities from compliance work.
* Researching issues in support of other tax staff as directed.
* Preparing tax advisory reports
* Assisting accounts and audit staff with tax matters as required.
* Identifying opportunities to cross-sell services, particularly tax advisory
* Marketing, particularly attending appropriate events organised by the firm and its contacts.
There are opportunities that exist to get involved in IHT, VAT and Stamp Duties as well as the more routine taxes.
* You will be CTA qualified at least one year's post qualified experience.
This position is proving to be very popular so do not delay in applying.
To discuss this more please ring James Dowdeswell on 0207 269 6325 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Pro-Tax recruits tax professionals into accountancy practices and commerce & industry clients from newly qualified level through to Partners and Heads of Tax.
More jobs like this