This job is no longer available
As an Operational Research Analyst you will key in assisting the business to make commercial decisions regarding customer optimisation and the development of new products and sales initiative to ensure revenue optimisation. Operating with key stakeholders and decision makers at all levels within this business, you will have opportunities to:
* Undertake in-depth analysis of customer behaviour and sales through data-mining and advanced statistical analysis
* To undertake operational research into the factors that drive customers to use the products and services of this company, therefore allowing the business to identify new product and sales opportunities.
* Evaluate the performance oft existing predictive models and demonstrate any need for enhancement or improvement
* To work with the product development team, providing them with insight and analysis
* Build dashboards and reports to inform the marketing team on customer patterns, again highlighting customer engagement patterns
The Ideally candidate will have the following:
* You will have strong academic background, ideally 1st Class degree or MSc in Mathematics, Statistics or Operational Research with techniques including data-mining, visualisation, forecasting, simulation and statistical analysis.
* Strong analytical skills, Advanced Excel capable in handing and analysing large data sets - knowledge of writing SQL code is highly desirable
* Developing models and decision support tools or building business cases for investment decisions and customer engagement - experience of doing this within a Media, Retail or general Commercial business is essential.
If you feel you have the analytical and modeling skills please apply to Joanne Thomas on email@example.com or call Joanne Thomas on 0207 26963524 ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.