This job is no longer available
Excellent opportunity to join an established firm looking to recruit an ACA / ACCA qualified accountant with Management or Partner level experience. The role will be of interest to an ACA / ACCA qualified who is looking for the next step in their career. You may be a Manager hoping to further your development and progression to Partner, or a Partner already hoping for a new challenge or indeed a Sole Practitioner with fees hoping to move into a firm offering a support network and long-term stability.
Practice ACA / ACCA Qualified - Leicestershire - £40K - £65K
ACA/ACCA Qualified with experience dealing with the accounting and taxation requirements for small Owner Managed Businesses. The successful candidate will be experienced in most if not all of the following areas:
- Prepare statutory accounts from incomplete client books and records.
- Income and corporation tax compliance and computations.
- Management account preparation.
- Audit of companies with turnover up to £10M, putting the audit files together under current regulations.
- Managing a team of people including training and development as well as day to day staffing issues.
You will take responsibility for managing client requirements and developing relations with clients. A commercial attitude and the ability to bring in new business is essential, especially if you are at the top end of the pay scale. This should be something you have proven experience in.
The firm offers a varied role in a modern friendly working environment.
If you feel you have the right experience and qualification for this role, please submit your details for review.
Due to a high number of applications only those candidates who are short listed will be contacted.