This job is no longer available
The key responsibilities in this role will include:
- handing purchase ledger queries and reconciliations
- weekly and monthly bank reconciliations
- posting prepayments and journals
- cashflow postings and assisting with forecasting
- managing fixed assets and depreciation
Successful candidates for this role must have experience in a similar all-round role previously and should be available on a maximum of 2 weeks notice. You must be able to perform v lookups and pivot tables in excel and have a progressive outlook. Ideally you will be a CIMA or ACCA studier.
This is an excellent opportunity for the suitable candidate to join a well known brand in a role that will enable you to continue your studies and progress throughout your career. If you are interested the please send your CV without hesitation.Goodman Masson is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Goodman Masson is an equal opportunities employer.