Accounts Senior - Cambridgeshire c£28K - £32Kp.a.
This is a general practice role dealing with the accounting requirements for owner managed businesses which will combine year end accounts preparation, management accounts and assisting on the occasional audit which will not be a major part of the role.
The firm will encourage responsibility to be taken and the role will involve dealing with clients directly and assisting other members in the small team with queries which need resolving. The ideal applicant will have a UK practice background with confidence and experience in dealing with people at all levels and an understanding of basic UK taxation requirements for individuals and limited companies.
This is a small but expanding firm having already recruited earlier this year and looks to recruit individuals with a "roll your sleeves up" approach to work. As a general practice the nature of the work is varied and can change from one day preparing a basic set of accounts for a sole trader to dealing with the requirements for a multi-million pound limited company. This requires the ability to multi-task, be well organised and an enjoyment of working in this type of environment.
As a small firm every appointment is crucial to the continuing success of the firm and the successful applicant will be given the tools to advance their career.
The requirements in summary:
- Current experience gained within a UK firm of accountants up to senior level.
- Experience in all areas of general practice namely; audit, accountancy and taxation compliance.
- Ability to multi-task when dealing with clients simultaneously.
- Confident communication skills.
- Well organised with good time management.
- The qualification requirement is flexible as the firm will consider an AAT qualified or part qualified ACCA candidate. Further study support will be provided where required.
For further information please contact Wavelength by clicking the apply button and submitting your CV.