This job is no longer available
Audit Semi-Senior - Nottingham £20K-25K
As a result of continuing expansion, this well known Top Tier Firm is seeking an Audit Semi-Senior.
- Assisting in completing audit work for medium/large clients as part of the onsite team.
- Assist in the preparation of statutory accounts for audit.
- Leading completion of work for smaller audit and accounts clients.
- Managing workload to ensure all tasks are completed according to deadlines.
- Liaising with clients to ensure that information is received in sufficient time.
There will be a great deal of client interaction in this role, so both experience and a genuine interest in this is essential.
You will be AAT qualified and/or ACCA/ACA part-qualified and currently working in a public practice preparing accounts and performing audits for a range of clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding firm and to fast track your career if you are now looking for a new challenge where you can start to develop your technical, commercial and interpersonal skills.
Due to a high number of applicants only those short listed will be contacted.