This job is no longer available
Upon joining the business you will be involved in the Payments Protection Insurance programme. You will be working to translate policy and regulation relating to complaints handling into the operating model of the bank at the scale necessary to handle the expected volume of claims received.
Reporting to the Team Lead (in the Business Planning & MI team) you will be working day to day supporting Commercial and PMO functions.
The key responsibilities of the role will be:
- Month end cost financial process, including journaling and MI production
- Oversight of the FTE & associated operational costs, working closely with Financial Business Partner
- Managing primary relationship with Finance, IT, Procurement for costs
Ideally the successful candidate will:
- Experience working as a Financial Analyst within Retail or Investment Banking
- Demonstrate evidence of successful delivery and control in a fast paced environment with challenging objectives
- Have strong stakeholder management and relationship skills to ensure prudent financial control is maintained
- Have experience of working in the business, rather than in a Finance support function
- Have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills for Reports, MI and Presentation purposesGoodman Masson is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Goodman Masson is an equal opportunities employer.