Fraud and Investigations Executive
This job has now expired
Your responsibilities as a Fraud and Investigations Executive will include:
- Working effectively as a team member sharing responsibility, providing support and maintaining communication
- Assisting in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Conducting performance reviews and contributing to performance feedback for staff
- Contributing to people initiatives including recruiting and retaining FIDS professionals
- Maintaining an educational program to continually develop personal skills.
Qualifications/skills you'll need as a Fraud and Investigations Executive:
- Strong academic record including a degree (in any subject)
- Proven and previous forensic accountancy experience
- Bi-lingual skills - Russian/Ukrainian speakers advantageous
- Professional accountancy qualification
- Skills in Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
At Ernst & Young our inclusive work environment means that everyone's opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.