This job is no longer available
Our Partner Finance team is looking to recruit a Manager for a 6 month period, starting in February. This team is responsible for administering all aspects of the remuneration and accounting for the firm's Partners. Travel within the UKI Sub-Area will be expected in this role with the possibility of some international travel.
Your responsibilities as a Finance Manager will include:
- Controlling of and oversight over all recurring Partner Finance transactions
- Managing the calculation of quarterly profit distributions, including tax retentions
- Controlling Partner capital requirements ensuring that all Partners meet the requirements
- Taking a lead role in the year end Partner performance management process, ensuring that all inputs are collated and reflected in the local and Area systems
- The reconciliation of general ledger balances at month, quarter and year ends
- Acting as a primary point of contact for general Partner Finance queries
- Assisting with the team management
- The continuous improvement of policies and procedures to ensure accuracy of transactions and to safeguard the firm's assets.
Qualifications/skills you'll need as a Finance Manager:
- Ability to operate at a senior level and deal confidently with partners, demonstrating strong commercial and financial acumen including on taxation matters
- Professional, confident, credible communicator
- Proactive, organised and self-sufficient
- Be able to demonstrate integrity and experience of dealing with information of a confidential nature
- Commitment and ability to work under pressure at peak times
- A confident user of Excel
- Qualified accountant, CIMA, ACCA or tax equivalent and strong track record of financial management and control
- Significant experience in a financial environment, ideally with experience of LLP Partnership finance, including Taxation.
At Ernst & Young our inclusive work environment means that everyone's opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.