Head of Bid Financing - 6 month contract
My client is a successful growing communications infrastructure business. They are looking for an experienced candidate to join their busy corporate finance team to support a major bid.
Reporting to the company’s Director of Treasury and Corporate Finance you will be responsible for project management, design and execution of the financing required for a major bid. The successful applicant will work closely with the Bid Director and Finance Director on all aspects of financing necessary to support the bid on best possible terms for its shareholders.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Working with the bid team to establish financing requirements, assembling projections necessary to secure financing
- Ensuring financing assumptions used in preparation of the bid are realistic and deliverable
- Working with financial and legal advisers to review potential financing options
- Establishing an optimal approach to ensure bid compliance and secure funding on optimal terms
- Working with external funding providers and Group Treasury to secure necessary funding commitments
- Structuring and implementing credit / leasing facilities to ensure bid requirements are met, consistent with constraints imposed by shareholder requirements and the Group’s other financing arrangements
- 5 to 10 years project financing / leasing experience gained in a bank or corporate environment
- Infrastructure or utility background an advantage
This is a project based role for an initial period to June 2013 but there is the potential for possible extensions. My client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible with the latest start date being January 2013 so please get in touch as soon as possible, you don’t want to miss out on this opportunity!!!
0203 056 7788