This job is no longer available
The Business Tax Advisory team of this Big 4 Practice are looking for looking for exceptional Senior Managers for their Indirect Tax team, particularly individuals who are focused on career progression.
You will be providing tax advisory and compliance services to a range of clients in the Financial Services Sector.
Duties are to include but are not limited to:
* Cultivate tax relationships and provide clients with a high calibre service
* Develop new client relationships and sustain them
* Manage tax projects and ensure the smooth running as well as maintaining deadlines are met
* Daily liaison with clients
You will be a strong team player who can build and maintain relationships, adapting to different client needs and delivering on them.
Furthermore you will:
* Posses relevant VAT experience
* Be personable with strong communication skills
* Be competent in identifying areas of concern, reporting them and making management aware
* Client focused
* Have the ability to manage client expectations
* Be capable of managing projects smoothly and successfully
The successful candidate will be ACA/CA/ CTA or ATT qualified.
Due to the popularity of this position applicants are urged to apply soon rather than later.
T o discuss this further please contact James Dowdeswell on 02072696325 or send your CV to email@example.com . ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.