Portfolio Manager - Media clients
Working for a high profile 8 Partner firm, the successful candidate will manage a client portfolio with fee income of c£550k across a broad range of client sectors including media (TV production companies etc), recruitment consultants, fashion retail, nursing home groups with turnovers up to £25 million but mostly in the £6-15m bracket.
Your workload will consist of a mix of Audit (c40%), Accounts preparation and tax computations, focusing on the client liaison and work reviewing elements of the process.
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified ACA/ACCA with a strong educational background
- Preferably around 12 months post-qualified experience, with the ability to learn quickly
- Have a diplomatic personality whilst having the ability to be firm in your dealings with both clients and internal stakeholders
- Be experienced in all areas of general practice in order to be able to cope with all aspects of running a client portfolio
- Preferably have experience of ProAudit, Viztopia and Sage
Whilst the ideal person will have plenty of scope to grow into this role, there is also the opportunity for promotion to Audit Manager and then Partner in the medium term.
Please call me to discuss this role in more detail, alternatively apply online for immediate consideration.
If you are looking for a newly qualified role in Central London talk to Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
About Austin Rose
Austin Rose is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to the public practice market across London and the South East. Service lines include Audit & Assurance, Corporate Recovery, Corporate Finance, Forensic Accounting and Tax.