Lytag Ltd is a subsidiary of Aggregate Industries UK Ltd and produces a sustainable Lightweight aggregate that is marketed in several countries worldwide. We are currently looking to recruit a Part Qualified CIMA (or QBE) Accounts Manager to provide hands on financial management expertise and sound financial control for our business whilst also assisting in the development of systems and management accounting for our new state of the art facility at Drax which is at present under construction but will be fully commissioned during the summer of 2013.
About the role
Reporting to the Finance Director the Accounts Manager will be responsible for the running of the sales, administration and finance office. The Accounts Manager will lead on the production of all key financial management information, modernising of business processes to meet best practice and the implementation of the company’s accounting strategy.
The Accounts Manager’s key duties will include:
• Preparing management accounts and reporting to group on day one
• Factory accounting including the management and analysis of costing systems
• Management of the Company’s cash flow within the banking facility
• Preparation of detailed financial budgets and forecasts
• Implementation and operation of systems and procedures to ensure integrity of accounting information
• Finance administration and sales office management
• Management of two direct reports - Accounts and Sales
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for highly motivated and organised Accounts Manager with drive and enthusiasm to work as part of a small office team.
In addition we will be looking for;
• Part Qualified CIMA or qualified by experience.
• A minimum of two years’ experience in preparing financial information for management purposes.
• Ability to lead and motivate staff
• Excellent IT skills including all standard Microsoft Office packages
An excellent salary and benefits package is on offer for the right candidate.
To apply, please forward in confidence a copy of your CV and covering letter by clicking the apply button below. Online Resourcing guarantee that your application will be viewed by Lytag and will not be distributed to any third parties