This job is no longer available
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- processing purchase ledger invoices (around 50 per day)
- resolving supplier queries and chasing credit notes
- preparing payment runs
- processing staff expenses and reconciling credit cards
- bank reconciliations
- assisting with preparations for the month end process
- other ad hoc tasks as appropriate.
The successful candidate for this position will have a stable background as an accounts payable or purchase ledger clerk and must have good computer skills as well as being articulate and well presented (this is a professional services environment so suits are worn in the office).
If you are interested in finding out more and being put forward to this varied and interesting role please submit your CV without delay.Goodman Masson is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Goodman Masson is an equal opportunities employer.