Senior Financial Analyst
Mid sized banking group are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to play a pivotal role in the Financial Planning and Analysis team. The organisation has grown dramatically in the past three years despite the difficult trading environment and are committed to further growth and expansion. The position offered is a great opportunity to be part of a business that is truly doing well.
Key responsibilities include;
- Preparation of monthly management information pack
- Preparation of monthly revenue with supported variance analysis
- Analysis into different Income streams with Performance Indicators
- Financial modelling to support forecasting
- Participation in the Annual Budget Process
- Various ad-hoc tasks and Project work
To be considered for the position, you will have a demonstrable track record in the provision of financial analysis, planning and forecasting and project management support. This role will suite a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACMA equivalent) who has recent experience within the world of Financial Services. You will be adept in Financial Modelling through excel and also show strong interpersonal skills.
About Marks Sattin
Marks Sattin is a leading Finance and Accounting Recruitment Specialist. Since our inception in 1988 Marks Sattin has established an excellent reputation for providing temporary, permanent, contract and interim finance and accounting professionals within