Deputy Principal Finance and Resources
Over the last two years, Askham Bryan College has become the fastest growing college in Yorkshire, and the fastest growing land-based college nationally.
With a new £9 million capital project to implement and ambitious plans for further growth, we are seeking to appoint to a newly created post of Deputy Principal, Finance and Resources. This senior role is pivotal to the College’s continued success. If you are an experienced Finance professional, with considerable experience of successful business development, we would like to hear from you. Although experience of the Further/ Higher education sector is desirable, it is not as important as the right experience and skill set.
For an informal discussion, please contact the PA to the Principal on 01904 772202.
For full details and how to apply please visit our Website:
Closing date, 11th January – Assessment date, 24th and/ or 25th January
About Askham Bryan College
Our Colleges and Centres spread throughout Yorkshire, the North East and as from summer 2011 we now have Newton Rigg College in Cumbria.
More jobs like this
- £80,000 - £89,999 Public sector / NGO Accountant jobs in West Yorkshire
- £80,000 - £89,999 Public sector / NGO Business Analyst jobs in West Yorkshire
- £80,000 - £89,999 Public sector / NGO Corporate Finance jobs in West Yorkshire
- £80,000 - £89,999 Public sector / NGO Finance Manager jobs in West Yorkshire
- £80,000 - £89,999 Public sector / NGO Financial Controller jobs in West Yorkshire