This job is no longer available
Hudson is recruiting an experienced Third Party Compliance Manager to join a leading West Midlands based financial services organisation in their Consumer Loan Servicing Division. In this varied role you will assume overall responsibility for third party due diligence checks to ensure external suppliers adhere to legal and regulatory requirements.
The key duties and responsibilities of the role include:
- supporting the Regulatory Development Team in ensuring full compliance with Consumer Finance regulations and relevant statutory requirements
- keeping abreast of regulatory changes across Consumer Finance
- conducting third party compliance visits and undertaking due diligence checks
- collating and maintaining compliance records ensuring that evidence is documented and auditable
- assisting the team in regulatory projects and initiatives as and when required
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- a competent understanding of consumer finance regulations
- the ability to challenge business policies, processes and procedures in a constructive and effective manner
- a flexible approach with the ability to multi task and work on several projects simultaneously
- experience in a compliance role (or similar), in an OFT or FSA regulated business
- a proactive and self motivated approach and an aptitude for acquiring skills and concepts quickly
- an understanding of DPA principals, Anti Money Laundering Regulations, the Consumer Credit Act and Complaints Handling regulations is preferable
- previous experience of conducting third party compliance audits is preferable
- a grade C or above GCSE or equivalent in English and Mathematics
- first class verbal and written skills
This is a fantastic opportunity with an ambitious and expanding financial institution where there is the opportunity to develop a long term and rewarding career.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.