Accounts Receivable Assistant
Opportunity for Accounts Receivable Assistant with initiative and enthusiasm to join our client, an international recruiter in the energy, natural resources and environment sectors based in Central London. Operating in eight countries, turnover is currently £30m pa and growing. The company offers the opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious person to gain experience in a hectic and demanding environment and develop their career.
Working within the accounts and administration team, and reporting to the Financial Controller, you will look after all aspects of accounts receivable including:
· Credit Control
· Raising sales invoices
· Posting and allocating receipts
· Preparing reports and analysis
· Reconciling and managing invoice discounting
· Other accounting duties
The successful candidate must have the following attributes:
· Previous accounts receivable experience
· Good communications skills (written and verbal)
· Good numeracy skills
· Well organised and efficient
· Be able to work to monthly deadlines
· A good team player
· An analytical mind
· A good eye for detail
Work Based Competencies:
- Strong IT Skills including Excel VLOOKPUP and PIVOT TABLE
- Computer literate and competent with the MS Office suite.
To apply send your CV along with a brief covering letter outlining your relevant experience and demonstrating why you think you are the right person for this role along with current and required salary and notice period quoting VP 250
About RG Duncan Accountancy Recruitment
Each assignment is overseen by a qualified accountant, which enables us to have an in-depth understanding of both parties and therefore create the best possible fit between jobs and candidates.