This job is no longer available
Performance Horizon Group is a new and extremely innovative premium performance marketing technology company, headquartered in the North East of England, already extremely proud to count world-leading multinationals as its customers, recently successfully securing major venture capital investment and support from one of the foremost operators in software and digital media business. As part of plans to move the firm to an exciting new level, we are looking to recruit a qualified International Accountant to a new Newcastle based position, established to accommodate further overseas growth and support an experienced existing team.
Reporting to the company’s CFO, duties will include:
- Accounting for new international entities in Japan, China, Australia, Singapore, Brazil and Germany
- Managing year end and audit processes for the group
- Establishing and managing currency hedging procedures
- Analysis and reporting of business performance
- Ensuring compliance with overseas tax and VAT requirements
- Provide ad hoc support to the finance team, business and management, also covering UK and US business.
We’re looking for a highly adaptable, progressive and well-balanced qualified accountant with relevant experience and the desire to work in an extraordinarily purposefully directed, entrepreneurial and creative, technology-oriented environment. Experience in industry/commerce is required, especially from candidates who can demonstrate true awareness of and the ability to maximise commercial value in a Cloud, VC-backed and/or software organisation.
To apply for this position please follow the link below to submit a relevant and up-to-date covering letter and CV.