Corporate Tax Senior Manager - Insurance
Work for a firm that recognises your expertise in the insurance sector and join a team of market leaders. With this Big 4 client you will work with a high profile portfolio of clients, moulding the services they offer.
This is a great opportunity to be autonomous and put your insurance expertise to the test
As a Senior Manager you will be given the autonomy to develop your career as you learn from market leaders. Become a future pioneer of the insurance team by providing you the opportunity to demonstrate your skills in the insurance market where the ability to progress is unlimited.
They can offer you a broad variety of tax work across the insurance sector including transaction support, structuring advice, transfer pricing and international tax as well as involvement on the two major industry topics of Solvency II and FATCA.
You will be given the opportunity to make a difference as you will be working on a variety of high profile cases. Some of the projects you may get involved in include:
* Advising on acquisitions and disposals, of companies or of portfolios
* Advising on restructuring a long term insurance fund
* Advising a large general insurer on an acquisition involving multiple jurisdictions
* Implementing automated tax reporting solutions.
To be considered, you must possess:
* ACA or CTA or ATT or equivalent qualification or experience
* UK corporate tax experience with exposure and a good working knowledge of the insurance sector
* Exposure to life insurance and general insurance sectors is highly desirable
* Prior team and project management experience
* Effective communication skills with a track record of winning, managing and nurturing client relationships
In return you will receive a salary of between £70,000 - £120,000pa plus bonus and benefits.
To be considered please contact Mark North on 020 7269 6314 or send your CV to email@example.com ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Pro-Tax recruits tax professionals into accountancy practices and commerce & industry clients from newly qualified level through to Partners and Heads of Tax.
More jobs like this