This job is no longer available
A high calibre Head Office Financial Accountant is sought for a market leading FTSE-250 Plc. Operating within the business services, manufacturing and distribution sectors, their turnover has grown steadily over recent years. With cash in the bank they are acquisitive and they have a product range that has enabled them to remain increasingly profitable through the recent economic downturn. They are ‘the brand name’ across their industries and this role is an ideal entry point to a multi-national business.
The Head Office Financial Accountant will report to the Group & Treasury Accountant & the Group FC and duties will include:
· Production of monthly management accounts for all H/ O companies including interim and year-end reporting
· Development of budgeting, forecasting & analysis of H/O cost centres
· Manage intercompany loans & investments; FX accounting
· Performing daily Treasury tasks including placing cash on money markets
· A range of ad hoc projects for the FD, Group FC and others
The ideal Head Office Financial Accountant will be a qualified ACA or ACCA who has trained in a Top 40 practice though Industry trained CIMA’s & ACCA’s will be considered. You will be bright & technically aware and will ideally have gained some prior experience of consolidations. You will have an eye for detail, be a strong verbal & written communicator and have a desire to continue your career in a growing business. Internal progression is expected for the right candidate.
iMPART encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment Ltd operates as an employment agency and an employment business.