A leading retailer with more than 150 outlets in the UK and abroad and they are now seeking a Management Accountant to join the team. Based in central London their offices are bright and modern, this is a fantastic growing company to work for.
Analysing and reporting on key financial data, you will ensure that business managers receive timely, accurate and relevant information.
- Production of the monthly management accounts
- Developing and monitoring processes and procedures and improving where necessary
- Producing the month end company profit and loss report including associated reporting and commentary
- Responsible for cost control initiatives
- Must be a qualified Accountant or finalist
- Strong Excel skills and the use of Cognos would be a strong advantage
- Experience in the retail industry would be ideal but not essential
- Strong Academics
- Excellent communication skills
This is an exciting time to join this company so do not delay in applying!!!
Please contact Anna Woodward immediately on 0203 056 7788 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Sheridan Maine
Sheridan Maine was established in 2001 as a specialist finance and accountancy recruitment consultancy operating within the qualified accountancy market.