This job is no longer available
Sales Ledger Team Leader (Property)
12 month FTC
One of our most prestigious clients is currently looking for an experienced Property Sales Ledger Supervisor to join a centralised team and provide supervisory expertise to a team of 3. This will be a hands on role with a strong emphasis on customer service.
The roles duties are:
- Billing for rent, rates and service charges
- Allocating cash and subsequent reconciliations
- Co-ordinating the arrears process within the team
- Managing tenants accounts
- Identify and implement improvements
- Monitor and report on the teams KPI's
- Ensure excellent customer service
- Provide ad-hoc cover for other areas of the operational finance team
You will have experience of implenting processes and procedures along with a professional customer service focused attitude, as well as being confident and be able to problem solve. You will have good numeracy skills and experience of billing and customer service would be an advantage.
Apply online or to view the full job specification please call Holly on 0207 478 2514 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org