Audit Senior - North London with AIM listed clients
If so our client is currently recruiting for an Audit Senior role where your workload will be 80% audit based. There will also be the opportunity to work on other ad hoc assignments, such as corporate finance work, share valuations and internal audit reviews.
You will be working on audits for clients within sectors including, property development & investment groups, manufacturers and retail, some with turnovers as high as £100m. The firm focuses mainly on OMB`s although you will also have exposure to larger clients forming complex groups, UK subsidiaries of overseas listed clients and AIM listed clients.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be recently qualified with strong academic results
- Have undertaken a significant percentage of audit in your current role
- Have led audits from planning to completion with a minimum turnover of £20m
- Gained exposure to IFRS or group consolidations (advantageous but not essential)
- Be highly personable with sound verbal and written communication skills
This Audit Senior role will combine a competitive salary with a North London location and all this within an extremely sociable and supportive working environment.
Please call me to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration. If you are seeking an Audit Senior job in North London contact Austin Rose, the Accountancy Practice Recruitment Specialists.
About Austin Rose
Austin Rose is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to the public practice market across London and the South East. Service lines include Audit & Assurance, Corporate Recovery, Corporate Finance, Forensic Accounting and Tax.