Unique opportunity for a qualified Portfolio Manager opportunity to join our client, a growing progressive client focused two-partner firm in Watford. As Portfolio Manager reporting to the partners you will liaise with the firm’s clients providing accounting and tax support and advice. In return you will be eligible for a quarterly bonus and have the opportunity to progress and develop your career within a forward thinking organisation.
As Portfolio Manager you key responsibility will be to provide an efficient accounting and tax service to your client bank. This will include supervising and reviewing work done by the outsourced team and offering accounting and business support and advice.
You will work with sole traders, partnerships, small limited companies many of whom are in the media sector. The role will also involve assisting with audits.
You will be a fully qualified ACCA/ACA Accountant who has two to three years’ experience of working in a small firm of Accountants with a real interest in adding value to clients and developing business relationships. Knowledge of IRIS and Sage Line 50 is preferable. Naturally you will have excellent communication skills IT skills.
Send your CV along with a brief covering letter outlining your relevant experience and demonstrating why you think you are the right person for this role along with current and required salary and notice period quoting VP 251
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Accounting Practice Accountant jobs in London (Central)
- £30,000 - £39,999 Accounting Practice Accounts Assistant jobs in London (Central)
- £30,000 - £39,999 Accounting Practice Audit jobs in London (Central)
- £30,000 - £39,999 Accounting Practice Bookkeeping jobs in London (Central)
- £30,000 - £39,999 Accounting Practice Compliance jobs in London (Central)