Candidate must be an entrepreneurial self-starter capable of working and thinking outside the traditional ‘accountancy box’ to generate new business and gaining recognition of the firm as a business services firm and not solely accountants. Must be a flexible team member in working attitude and outlook.
General maintenance and responsibility for Clients’ affairs and best interests :
- Ad hoc client meetings and telephone calls
- Ad hoc projects required for Clients
- Generation of new business through the introduction of new clients to MGA
- Generation of new business through proactive introduction to Clients of MGA new services
- Overseeing of and preparation of annual and management accounts and tax returns – Limited Companies, Partnerships and Sole Traders
- Overseeing filing of all Statutory documents for Portfolio of Clients eg Accounts, Tax Returns, Annual Returns - on time
- Overseeing dealings with Statutory Authorities for Portfolio Clients eg HMRC, Companies House etc
- Maintenance of own Work In Progress file, for weekly review, of current work in hand to show progress to date on accounts on job problems encountered, target date of completion of job, date job completed eg signed off, invoiced and filed with Statutory Authorities.
- General input around office to maintain top quality Client care, to include, when required, telephone answering, assisting / training staff in technical matters.
To apply for this position please follow the 'apply now' link below to submit an up-to-date covering letter and CV.
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Manufacturing & Engineering Accountant jobs in Cornwall
- £30,000 - £39,999 Manufacturing & Engineering Business Analyst jobs in Cornwall
- £30,000 - £39,999 Manufacturing & Engineering Compliance jobs in Cornwall
- £30,000 - £39,999 Manufacturing & Engineering Financial Accountant jobs in Cornwall
- £30,000 - £39,999 Manufacturing & Engineering Management Accountant jobs in Cornwall