Big 4 VAT Technology Advisory
The Financial Services Indirect Tax Technology team of this Big 4 firm in London are looking to take on high calibre tax advisors.
This role will see you predominantly working within institutions providing high calibre advisory services. You will have an extensive knowledge of VAT software and its usage; furthermore you will be confident in dealing with issues that may arise and solving them.
You will be expected to build and maintain relationships remaining commercially aware at all times.
Your client responsibilities:
* Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and providing a high level client service
* Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients
* Support the directors/partners and contribute to winning new work
* Strong experience of implementing ERP systems (SAP, Oracle or PeopleSoft)
* Extensive VAT knowledge in an advisory role.
* Excellent communication and people management skills
* Project management skills and meeting deadlines
* Ability to deliver quality services to clients
* Ability in identifying areas of risk
* Strong problem solving skills
* Ability to build strong client relationships
* Client focused and commercially aware
Candidates will possess one of the following qualifications:
ACA / CA / Tax Inspectors with full Technical Training course / Legal qualification / CTA or equivalent
This exceptional and also rare opportunity is not to be misssed! To discuss this position further please contact James Dowdeswell on 0207 269 6325 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.