Private Client Specialists apply now!
Salary - Negotiable on experience.
This London based top 10 accountancy practice is looking for a Private Client Manager with a strong advisory experience which will include trusts, CGT, IHT, non-domiclie and residence issues and income tax planning.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Managing a portfolio of clients.
* Supervising the annual compliance cycle on your portfolio whilst preparing IHT and probate returns and Charity Commissioners' Returns
* Providing advice to clients and contacts for planning opportunities pertaining to CGT, IT and IHT.
* Engaging potential clients with your business development skills.
* Reporting to the Tax Director.
The ideal candidate will have an equal experience in both trusts and Private Client management. You will be expected to maintain a good interaction with your clients providing an exemplary advisory service.
The successful applicant will be either CTA or STEP qualified.
If this position for a Private Client Manager is of interest to you please contact James Dowdeswell on +44 (0)207 269 6325 or send your CV in to email@example.com
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Pro-Tax recruits tax professionals into accountancy practices and commerce & industry clients from newly qualified level through to Partners and Heads of Tax.