You will be working closely with the Team Leader and will be responsible for producing the accounts and handling the day to day administration for a number of private equity / real estate funds, attending relevant client meetings and perform weekly bank reconciliations.
Qualifications and Experience:
* The ideal candidate will have all round accounts preparation experience within an accountancy practice
* ACCA or CIMA studier (half-way through your studies)
* Experience of providing financial information for review
* Attention to detail, comfortable communicating with individuals at senior levels
* Can do attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines and working under pressure
* To be considered for this role you must also have a strong record of academic achievement in relevant subject (Accountancy, Maths, Economics etc); strong A levels
* Intermediate Excel skills
About Carnegie Consulting
Carnegie Consulting is a firmly established financial recruitment business based in Mayfair, London.
More jobs like this
- £20,000 - £29,999 Financial Services Accountant jobs in London (North)
- £20,000 - £29,999 Financial Services Accounts Assistant jobs in London (North)
- £20,000 - £29,999 Financial Services Financial Accountant jobs in London (North)
- £20,000 - £29,999 Financial Services Management Accountant jobs in London (North)