Data Analytics Executive
This job has now expired
We are looking for a Forensic Data Analytics Executive or strong Associate to deliver excellent service on client assignments and to the FIDS group as a whole. We're committed to helping you achieve your potential. With award-winning professional development and access to global opportunities in a challenging, high-performance environment, you'll be able to carve out a rewarding career that reflects your talents and aspirations.
Your responsibilities as a Data Analytics Executive will include:
* Working on client engagement teams carrying out forensic analysis of large amounts of structured and unstructured data involving a wide range of database management software
* Working with clients, fraud investigators, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sometimes sensitive and adversarial situations
* Working in our specialist forensic technology data analytics lab and on site to help clients leverage knowledge from their data for measurement of fraud risks and losses, prevention, continuous monitoring, detection and other forms of non-compliant activities including behavioural patterns
* Working to educate clients and fraud examiners on the benefits of forensic data analysis and how it can be applied to their issues.
Qualifications/skills you'll need as a Data Analytics Executive:
* Minimum 2:1 Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Grade B or above for GCSE Mathematics & ICT
* Skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Exchange
* Strong understanding of PC Hardware/Building PCs
* Experienced in Data Visualisation and reporting technologies.
At Ernst & Young our inclusive work environment means that everyone's opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.